Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd , today launched its advanced urban scooter the all new Grazia 125 BSVI. There will be two variants – Standard & Deluxe in four bold colors – Mat Cyber Yellow, Pearl Spartan Red, Pearl Siren Blue and Mat Axis Grey. Grazia 125 BSVI will be available at a starting price of Rs. 73,336 ex-showroom Gurugram.
Introducing all new Grazia 125, Mr. Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director – Sales and Marketing, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, “With a significant change in form, styling & technology, the new Grazia125 BSVI is here to dazzle the young riders. The new Grazia, will bring a totally new mobility experience for the trend setting customers in a stylish way. Honda’s globally acclaimed superior eSP technology, innovative new features and edgy styling truly make it a ‘Stunning Genius’.”
At the heart of Grazia 125 ticks Bharat Stage VI compliant Honda’s trusted 125cc PGM-FI HET (Honda Eco Technology) engine, boosted by Enhanced Smart Power (eSP).
The all new Grazia 125 comes loaded with features and design elements like –
- Idling Stop System
- Intelligent Instrument Display:
- 3-step adjustable rear suspension Telescopic Suspension and increased ground clearance (+16mm)
- Re-designed under seat storage and bigger premium quality front glove box allows more practical storage space.
- Combi Brake System (CBS) with Equalizer technology.
- Split LED position lamp
- Chiseled tail lamp
- Jet inspired rear winkers
- Split grab rail
- 3D logo emblem
- Black alloy wheels
- 6-year warranty package