India Kawasaki Motors Pvt. Ltd. (IKM) announced the price of the all new BS-6 compliant MY21 Z650. The new Z650 will be available in “Metallic Spark Black colour” and price will be available at INR 594,000/- (Ex-Showroom)
The new Z650, the only middleweight SUPERNAKED available in its segment is known as one of the most well- balanced motorcycles in the Kawasaki line-up. The Z650 blends easy handling, optimal engine and chassis performance with bold “Sugomi” styling.
The powerplant and chassis of the Z650 are what make this motorcycle extremely well-balanced, fun to ride and the most suitable middleweight for Hassle free riding, day to day commute along with thirst of power , embodying bold presence everywhere.
Highlights of the new MY21 Z650 are:
- 649cc parallel twin engine (Cleaner Emissions)
- Z “sugomi” styling (consist of a crouching stance, low-positioned head and upswept tail.)
- LED Headlamps
- 4.3” TFT colour instrumentation
- Smartphone connectivity via RIDEOLOGY THE APP
- Dunlop Sportsmax Roadsport 2 tyres Kawasaki motorcycles possess both power and grace so are often recognised as being different to other bikes. This results from certain guiding principles adopted at the design stage.
Rideology is Kawasaki’s rider-centric development philosophy focused on how the riding experience offered by a Kawasaki is crafted, ensuring that the machines are fun to ride and rewarding to control. This approach has been the force behind many of their legendary machines, and in the pursuit of all possibilities it will continue to guide the future creation of Kawasaki motorcycles. The new Z650 will be available at INR 594,000/- (Ex-Showroom). Customers can book the new Z650 at the authorized dealership of IKM or by dropping booking enquiry at Kawasaki website(https://kawasaki-india.com).