Kawasaki India today , launched The All New Ninja 1000SX BS-VI SPORT TOURER at Rs. 10,79,000/-(Ex-Showroom). . The new Ninja 1000SX will be available in 2 colours (“Metallic Graphite Gray/Metallic Diablo Black” and “Emerald Blazed Green/Metallic Carbon Gray/Metallic Graphite Gray”)
The new Ninja 1000SX marks the 4th generation of the sport touring platform that enables experienced riders to enjoy sporty riding and touring capability from a relaxed position. The dynamic, sportier styling, including a single-sided muffler is sure to catch your eye upon first glance. Rider aides have also been added including Electronic Cruise Control and Integrated Riding Modes that combine KTRC and Power Modes in one easy selection. The electronics can now be monitored through the new 4.3” all-digital TFT colour instrumentation screen or with Kawasaki’s RIDEOLOGY THE APP using Bluetooth smartphone connectivity.
Highlights of the new MY21 Ninja 1000SX are:
- 1,043cc inline four-cylinder engine (Cleaner Emissions)
- Electronic throttle valves
- Electronic Cruise Control
- Integrated Riding Modes a. KTRC (Kawasaki Traction Control) – 3 Modes b. Power Mode – 2 Modes c. Total of 6 Modes.
- New styling with all-new single-sided muffler and All-LED lighting
- 4.3” TFT colour instrumentation
- KQS (Kawasaki Quick shifter)
- KCMF (Kawasaki Cornering Management Function)
- KIBS (Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System)
- Smartphone connectivity via RIDEOLOGY THE APP
- Bridgestone’s BATTLAX HYPERSPORT S22 tyres.
Rideology is Kawasaki’s rider-centric development philosophy focused on how the riding experience offered by a Kawasaki is crafted, ensuring that their machines are fun to ride and rewarding to control. This approach has been the force behind many of their legendary machines, and in the pursuit of all possibilities it will continue to guide the future creation of Kawasaki motorcycles.
The new MY21 Ninja 1000SX will be available at INR 10,79,000/-(Ex-Showroom). Customers can book the new Ninja 1000SX at the authorized dealership of IKM or by dropping booking enquiry at Kawasaki website(https://kawasaki-india.com).