Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd today announced the introduction of the Marazzo BSVI at a starting price of Rs. 11.25 lakh. . The Marazzo will now be available in three variants, namely M2, M4+ and M6+. As the brand’s new top-variant, the M6+ now comes with 17-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, a rear parking camera with steering-adaptive guidelines, automatic temperature control and automatic driver-side windows. This is in addition to other top-end features one would expect in the M6+ including a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system and Mahindra’s Industry 1st Surround Cool Technology. All of this at an exciting price of Rs. 13.51 lakh.
According to Veejay Nakra, CEO, Automotive Division, M&M Ltd., “We are delighted to introduce the BSVI-compliant, cleaner-technology Marazzo. Engineered for excellence, the Marazzo offers spacious comfort, safety, a smooth car-like ride, effortless handling and a low operating cost. Further, with the enhanced value of the new M4+ and M6+ variants, we are confident that the Marazzo will be the preferred choice in its segment”.
The new mid-variant M4+ will now sport 16-inch alloy wheels along with other attractive features that together offer superior value to customers at a price of Rs. 12.37 lakh.
About the Marazzo
- 4-star rating in adult safety from Global NCAP.
- Best-in-class shoulder room in the 1st/2nd row and best-in-class leg room in the 3rd row.
- The longest rear suspension travel of 245 mm .
- Short Turning Radius of 5.25 m provides easy manoeuvrability in traffic conditions.
- Marazzo BS6 offers a best-in-class Standard Warranty of 5 Years /1,00,000 km & the lowest service cost of 58 paise/ km for scheduled maintenance.