Yamaha Motors has launched the all new BS VI compliant FZ 25 and FZS 25 models at Ex-Showroom prices of Rs. 152,100 for the FZ 25 and Rs.157,100 for the FZS 25 ex-showroom Delhi . Both the motorcycles were unveiled by the company on February 04, 2020 in India. The BS VI FZ-25 will now be available in India from 27th Jul 2020. The availability of all new FZS-25 will be confirmed later.
The BS VI models of the new FZ-25 and FZS-25 are equipped with a 249-cc Air Cooled, SOHC, 4 Stroke, Single-cylinder Engine on a lightweight frame (153 kgs) and dual channel ABS. With a maximum horse power of 20.8 PS at 8000 r/min and a maximum torque of 20.1 N・m at 6000 r/min .
The new FZ-25 gets features like –
- Multi-Function Negative LCD Instrument Cluster
- LED Day Time Running Lamp
- Class D Bi Functional LED Headlight
- Under cowling
- Side Stand with Engine Cut-off Switch
- Colour Options will be Metallic Black and Racing Blue
Along with the above features the all new FZS-25 will also get –
- a stylish long visor
- brush guards on the handle grips for protection
- golden alloy wheels
- Colour Options will be Patina Green , White-Vermillion and Dark Matt Blue.
|Product name||Colours/variants||Ex-showroom Delhi (Rs.)|