Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. today launched the all new CD 110 Dream BSVI with prices starting from – Rs. 62,729 (ex-showroom Ahmedabad, Gujarat).
Presenting Honda CD 110 Dream BSVI, Mr. Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director – Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, “The iconic CD brand has been winning the trust of millions of customers globally since 1966. Taking forward the rich legacy, new CD 110 Dream BS VI offers Honda’s superior technology, delivers optimum performance, convenience and mileage. With the special limited period 6-year warranty package*, the CD 110 Dream BS VI truly has got everything for you- ‘Sab Kuch Hai’. Further strengthening Honda’s BSVI product portfolio in the market, the new CD 110 Dream will start arriving at our network beginning June 2020”
The 2020 BS-6 Honda CD 100 comes now powered with the 110cc PGM-FI HET (Honda Eco Technology) engine, boosted by Enhanced Smart Power (eSP). Other features added include –
- NEW Unique Honda ACG Starter sparks #AQuietRevolution on Indian roads as it starts engine jolt free via the same AC generator used to generate current and charge the battery while riding. This eliminates the need for a conventional starter motor, thus, there is no gear meshing noise.
- Two mechanical features lead to engine start with less effort – the first being efficient utilization of decompression with slightly opened exhaust valves (at the beginning of compression stroke) and Swing Back NEW feature which rotates the engine in a slightly opposite direction, which allows the piston to take a ‘running start’, making it easier to start the engine with a small amount of power.
- NEW Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI): The system uses sensors to ensure optimum fuel delivery to the engine as per the ride conditions allowing efficient combustion and lower emissions.
- Friction Reduction: The offset cylinder and use of roller rocker arm with needle bearing further reduces the frictional loss which not only helps in smooth and better power output, but also improves fuel efficiency. The piston cooling jet improves cooling efficiency & maintains optimum engine temperature.
- Mileage-up: The all new CD 110 Dream gives more mileage due to a completely new 110cc HET engine powered by globally acclaimed eSP technology.
HET tubeless tyre (Low Rolling Resistance tyre): CD 110 Dream BSVI comes fitted with rear HET Tyre (Low Rolling Resistance tyre). Developed with a new tyre compound technology, it reduces frictional loss resulting in better mileage while maintaining optimum grip.
Enhanced Comfort & Convenience
NEW DC headlamp provides constant illumination without fluctuation which gives stress free ride on rough roads during nights.
NEW Engine Start/Stop Switch: The two-way functioning switch can be used to start the engine when pressed downwards and acts as an engine stop switch when pressed upward.
NEW Integrated Headlamp beam & passing switch: It provides the convenience of controlling high beam/low beam & passing signal from one single switch.
Making every ride on CD 110 Dream BSVI comfortable and convenient, is the Combi-Brake System (CBS) with equalizer. It also comes with seal chain which needs less frequent adjustments and low maintenance.
A longer seat (+15mm) smoothly integrated between fuel tank provides ample space to the rider and pillion for a long distance travel and improved ground touching.
Stylish graphics on tank and side cover, attractive body color mirrors enhance the distinct identity of CD 110 Dream BSVI. Impressive chrome muffler cover and five spoke silver alloy wheels add a classy appeal which leaves a lasting impression.
Price, variants & colors
CD 110 Dream BSVI will be available in two variants Standard (Black with Red Graphics, Black with Grey Graphics, Black with blue Graphics, Black with Cabin Gold graphics) & Deluxe (Black, Geny Grey metallic, Imperial Red Metallic and Athletic Blue Metallic).
The all new CD 110 Dream BSVI is attractively priced starting from Rs. 62,729 (ex-showroom Ahmedabad, Gujarat).