Hero MotoCorp has launched an integrated online sales platform – E- SHOP. E-SHOP enables a seamless buying experience for the customers – completely digital. All the purchase related information and actions are built into the system, allowing customers to purchase their preferred motorcycle or scooter directly from the company website, in an easy and transparent manner.
Customers can visit the official company website (www.heromotocorp.com) and access eSHOP through the tab on the homepage, which redirects them to the online buying/ booking channel.
The intuitive system then guides the customers through all the relevant steps of making a decision, buying the vehicle and taking delivery – including Latest On-Road Price, Live Stock Status, Online Document Submission, Instant Dealer Intimation, Finance options, Sales Order preview & confirmation, VIN Allocation, and Delivery.
- On the page, once the customer selects the product, variant, color, and city, the system displays the list of dealerships and SKU availability. Customers can then select the dealership as per convenience and make the payment. Prices, both Ex-Showroom and indicative On-Road, are presented with cost elements.
- Once the payment is made, the customer is provided an e-receipt with a unique OTP number for verification. Once verification is completed in the system, the selected dealer assigns a Sales Assistant. In case the customer is interested, a retail finance option is also provided during payment process. The Sales Assistant handles all the customers’ queries and guides them through the remaining steps like documentation, finance, invoicing, insurance, registration and delivery (optional Home delivery).
- Once the order is created, the customer receives a SMS with a link that directs him/her to the document uploading section. Upon verification a preview of the sales order is sent to the customer and post consent from customer invoice is created, application for registration is made by the dealer and vehicle is delivered as per the option chosen by the customer. During delivery, physical signed documents required by RTO are collected from the customer.
- Keeping the safety and wellbeing of everyone as top-most priority, the Company has also launched multiple digital Aftersales services. These include the industry first initiative of digital service job card and acknowledgment receipt, app-based service booking and increased hours of workshop operations.
- Using the Hero App, customer can pre-book their service appointment at their nearest workshop. They can also avoid physical contact with any kind of paperwork at the workshops by raising their own service job-card and receive a digital acknowledgment. This also reduces the amount of time spent at the workshop by customers during vehicle pick-up and drop.
Apart from encouraging customers to pre-book appointments, dealers/ service centres are also using their tele-callers to inform and handhold customers in the digital appointment booking process. To avoid excessive rush, and maintain social distancing, many workshops have staggered/ extended their hours of operation.