Hyundai Motor India Ltd., country’s first smart mobility solutions provider and largest exporter since inception, announced the launch of Corona Warriors Camp, an initiative to salute the frontline workforce spearheading the battle against the COVID-19 pandemic. Hyundai will conduct the Corona Warriors Camp from May 20 – 31, 2020, across all its Workshops that are operational as per Government guidelines.
Commenting on the Corona Warriors Camp initiative, Mr. Tarun Garg, Director – Sales, Marketing & Service, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, “As a Caring and Socially Responsible brand, it is our duty to support communities through times such as these. We have launched the Corona Warriors Camp as a token of our gratitude towards customers that are battling the COVID-19 crisis on frontlines and are extending our support through unique service offerings for their Hyundai cars, along with other added benefits.”
- Priority service with complimentary AC Check
- Complimentary Top wash & Hi-Touch point sanitization.
- Attractive offers on car interior sanitization, Labour charges, Air purifier, Roadside Assistance & Extended warranty.
- Additional special offer for medical professionals on purchase of select models.
- The Safety of our Customers and Employees has always been our top priority. Accordingly, we have aligned our Dealer operations in sync with Central & State government guidelines. Further, for a safe & convenient customer experience, Hyundai has stepped up its 360◦ Digital & Contact-less Service through online service booking, repair updates through ‘Hyundai on WhatsApp’ and online service payment facility.