TVS Srichakra, TVS Supply Chain Solutions and TVS Mobility, together have made a holistic contribution to the Government of Tamilnadu in an effort to support the Government’s initiatives to fight against the COVID-19 situation in the State. The companies have together made a total contribution of around Rs. 6 Cr.,in the form of 400 Oxygen Concentrators– to be used for requirements in Southern Districts -and will set-up two Oxygen Plants, one at the Rajaji Government Hospital Trauma Care Madurai and the other at Government Medical College, Tirunelveli. Earlier, Mr. R. Dinesh, Managing Director, TVS Supply Chain Solutions met the Chief Minister of Tamilnadu and handed over a sum of Rs. 2 Crore to The Chief Minister’s Public Relief Fund.
Besides the above contribution, the three organisations are actively working to support their key stakeholders – employees and the society:
- Sets up COVID-19 control room and help desk which will be in constant touch with employees who may have been affected (employees or their family). The help desk provides all assistance, including any need for medication or hospitalization.
- In the unfortunate event of a death of an employee due to COVID-19, the organization has decided to extend a job offer on compassionate grounds to one eligible dependent family member.
- Working with hospitals and health authorities to vaccinate over 12,000 people (employees and direct associates) across Tamilnadu
- Medical insurance along with exclusive COVID-19 cover .Conducts free wellness training programs through professionals, counselling services, Doctor-on-call facilities, etc.
- Continuous engagement with local community to assess and provide possible support/ assistance where required.