LIVE! Mercedes Benz GLC43 AMG Coupe launched in India at Rs. 74.80 lakhs

The Mercedes Benz GLC43 AMG Coupe is powered by a 3.0-litre twin turbo V6 and boasts of a 0-100 kmph time of 4.9 seconds.
Mercedes-Benz-GLC43-AMG-Coupe-Launch (3)
Mercedes Benz has just launched its 4th AMG model in India with the 43 badge, the GLC43 AMG Coupe. This one follows the launch of the C43 AMG sedan, SLC43 AMG and the GLE Coupe. The Mercedes Benz GLC43 AMG Coupe gets a 3.0-litre V6 petrol motor that develops 367 HP and 520 Nm. It is mated to a 9G-TRONIC automatic gearbox that transfers power to all 4 wheels via the 4MATIC all wheel drive system. The system transfers 69 percent of power to the rear axle while the rest 31 percent of power is sent to the front wheels. All of this makes sure that this near 1.9-tonne SUV hits 100 kmph in just 4.9 seconds.
Mercedes-Benz-GLC43-AMG-Coupe-Launch (56)
The Mercedes Benz GLC43 AMG Coupe gets various drive modes that alter engine responses, steering and suspension settings. The car comes with a 4-wheel multi link suspension setup and a wider track than the standard GLC. It comes with the AMG Performance Braking system and AMG Sports Exhaust system. On the safety front the SUV comes with Attention Assist, blind spot detection system, PRE-SAFE, rear view camera, 7 airbags, ABS etc.
Mercedes-Benz-GLC43-AMG-Coupe-Launch (19)
Mercedes-Benz-GLC43-AMG-Coupe-Launch (29)
Aesthetically, the SUV Coupe gets features like 19-inch wheels, AMG body styling, chrome diamond-block front grille and gloss black inserts. On the insides, the car comes with the AMG instrument cluster, AMG Sport steering wheel, Aluminium trims, red seat belts and a sunroof. Apart from this it also gets a dual zone climate control system, powered front seats, heated front seats and power lift gate. The Mercedes Benz GLC43 AMG Coupe is available with 6 exterior body shades (Designo Hyacinth Red, Diamond Silver, Brilliant Blue, Selenite Grey, Obsidian Black, Polar White), ARTICO upholstery and a single trim level.

Mercedes Benz GLC43 AMG Coupe Launch Photo Gallery

Flickr Album Gallery Powered By: WP Frank

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

thirteen + 5 =