True Value which is the certified used car division of Maruti Suzuki is designed to make pre-owned car buying experience more attractive, Maruti Suzuki re-launched True Value with a new brand and retail identity. The new True Value brings enhanced customer experience through transparency in selling and buying of pre-owned cars.Since re-launch, the new True Value network has expanded to 200 outlets in 132 cities across the country. The new True Value network, with large display area, has seen this rapid expansion in less than 19 months of its launch.
As a part of Maruti Suzuki’s transformation, independent True Value outlets are one of its kind, brick and click retail model. Every True Value outlet boasts of contemporary interiors with large display area. Further, to delight the customer there is a dedicated relationship officer. The new True Value mobile app. and website are designed to make the customer journey easier. Here the customers can see available True Value cars across the country and select their choice for a test drive.After arriving at the outlet, customer can compare a wide range of cars at one go. A True Value Certified Car comes with upto 1 Year Warranty and 3 free service.
At TrueValue, intelligent digital interfaces are used to evaluate and certify the cars. The information generated from these processes helps the customer to transparently know about the car in detail.
Key points of TrueValue 2.0
State of the art infrastructure
– Warm, modern and trendy infrastructure
– Large car display
Seamless digital experience
– New website and app where customers can choose their cars and book test drive
– Need analysis system to select cars and get complete information on each car
Technology usage for evaluation
– All cars evaluated with the help of an app on 376 check points and refurbishment needs are identified
– After refurbishment is done, all cars are certified basis set parameters on the app.
– Dedicated relationship officer
– Hassle-free documentation
– Verified car history
True Value Certified cars
– Maruti Suzuki car not driven for more than 1 lakh km and less than 7 years old
– Not more than two ownerships
– Vehicle not used for commercial purposes
– No retrofitted CNG or LPG kits
– Non accidental cars
Commenting on the occasion, Mr. RS Kalsi, Senior Executive Director, Marketing and Sales, Maruti Suzuki India.said “The pre-owned car market is rapidly growing, and customers are putting their trust in organized players for their needs. With the upgrade of Maruti Suzuki True Value showrooms, customers can avail a better experience, better products and a hassle-free journey of car buying”.