MG Motor India today donated a retrofitted HECTOR ambulance version to healthcare authorities in Vadodara. Looking at the immediate need for support, the vehicle conversion was completed within a short span of 10 days and has been developed by MG India’s engineering team at Halol, in partnership with Ahmedabad-based Natraj Motor Body Builders.
This will help reduce the stress on the burdened healthcare system by adding to the number of available ambulances.
Features of the said retrofitted Hector Ambulance are –
- Imported auto loading stretcher.
- Oxygen system with cylinder.
- Jump seat for attendant -reuse rear seat to save cost.
- Fire extinguisher
- Medicine Cabinet with 5 parameter Monitor.
- Internal lighting and top light bar with siren and amplifier
- Inverter with battery and sockets
- Medical equipment
MGM had earlier this week tied up with a gujarat firm to ram up the ventilator manufacturing .